Thursday, 25 March 2010

Zurich next season: Mozart for Rolando!

Gosh! this is good news from Zurich

http://opernhaus.ch/de/
A new role and with beautiful musicians!
Montag, 4. Juli 2011
Schweizerische Erstaufführung In italienischer Sprache mit deutscher und englischer Übertitelung
Il re pastore
Serenata in zwei Akten von Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart (1756-1791) Libretto von Pietro Metastasio Uraufführung: 23. April 1775, Erzbischöflicher Palast, Salzburg
Musikalische Leitung Inszenierung Bühne und Kostüme Lichtgestaltung
Alessandro: Rolando Villazon
Aminta:Martina Jankovà
Elisa: Malin Hartelius
Agenore: Benjamin Bernheim.
William Christie
Luigi Perego.
I am really pleased.
And now for something completely different!
Alessandro: the Late Jerey Hadley, very fine here.
I hope this will come true for Rolando Villazon, it will be a relief and a new prospect. I was expecting him in Mozart!
Zurich season is a wonder, Comte Ory with Cecilia-Adèle...And more real treats (another A. Freyer's prod, always fascinating for my tastes).

No comments:

Post a Comment